Saturday 29 August 2009

Florida scrapbok


We love to holiday in America and have been to Florida several times starting in 2001. Mostly we visit at Christmas when the weather is lovely but not humid. I started my first scrapbook last year and work on it whenever I have time from all the cardmaking. The challenge at Charisma is scrap it so I felt inspired to scrap. I found the transition from cards to scrapbooking very challenging to begin with as the page seemed so big compared to a card but the more I have done the more confident I have become. However I feel I am still very much a novice in this area but plan to start using some of the sketches to help me to improve. A few of the first pages are a bit busy for my liking now but we all have to learn don't we. My next scrapbook will be other places we have visited in the US. The second challenge is C for Circles at ABC.

10 comments:

Allison said...

great layout- I do love dolphins
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

dolcreations said...

Great layout. It is nice to get back to layouts again. I need to do the same soon!
Christine

Vee said...

Fabulous page and great photos.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Unknown said...

Great page, lovely pics & the colours scheme & layout is fab!

Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week

Jan x

Dawn said...

Lovely layout - that is one of my ambitions is to swim with Dolphins amazing creatures.. Gorgeous pics!

thanks for joining us on ABC

Dawn

Helen said...

Great LO!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne, this is such a gorgeous page. Beautiful photos, fab layout, and such a lovely record of your hols
Love Mandy xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Marianne, Love the Page, it looks great, I will get your winning MAWTT stamp set sent out this week as was ill over the last few days! Love Hazelxoxox

Lynsey said...

This is a great scrapbook page Marianne! Your photos are great!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sally said...

Great page. I see nothing wrong with it. I too love sea world. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.