Sunday 27 December 2009

Thank you for the Christmas gift


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa brought you lots of crafting goodies. I was very lucky as not only did Graham buy me a stamp, punch and some ink pads I had shown him he also chose some Prima flowers and a couple of other stamps which were a complete surprise. I never expected him to buy me any crafting surprises. He said it shows he takes notice of what I like. My good friend Lynsey also bought me a lovely Lilli of the Valley stamp and some ribbon in my fave colours of pink and purple. Mum gave me some money so I shall be hitting the online sales this week. I can't believe it but I have won some more blog candy. This time it is a £20 voucher to spend at The Stamp Man. I just checked my lottery tickets and nothing, nada, zilch. Oh well, there's always next week, which is what I say every week.
I posted 2 cards on Christmas Eve, which I hope you will take a look at if you haven't already done so.
This is my second and last guest DT card for Winter Wonderland whose challenge is Thank you for the Christmas gift. I chose this Forever Friends bear unwrapping his Christmas pressy. He is coloured with PMs of course with glitter added to his hat. The paper is DCWV. I hope you can see it has a faint pattern of presents on it. Poinsettia is Hero Arts with a spacer and brad and fern made with my MS punch.

I hope you'll join in the fun this week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Another Fab card Marianne for us at Winter Wonderland, Love you colouring and FF are one of my favourite characters. Hugs Avril xxx

Jo said...

Marianne, this is so cute, I love it!! So pleased you had lots of lovely crafting goodies for Christmas and you have such a thoughtful hubby!! Hope you have a great new year. Hugs Jo x

Lynsey said...

Marianne what a perfect thank you card. This is a great way to get more use out of your winter stamps.
Hugs Lynsey x