Sunday 7 March 2010

Bunny hop



Good morning everyone. Les Miserables was fantastic last night. The cast were all excellent and the lead performer who played Jean Valjean was truly outstanding. I saw this show in London about 20 years ago and was so pleased that our theatre was chosen as one of the places the touring company would visit. We are so lucky in Norwich to have a really great theatre.

The sun is shining and I think it just might be a bit warmer out there today. Graham is washing the car, one of his favourite pastimes. so I had time for some crafting this morning. I am saving my craft money for the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show on 11 April at Alexandra Palace. I went last year and it was brilliant. Do let me know if you will be there.
I'm trying to resist buying anything before then and I managed to resist the spring set from Digistamp Boutique for 3 days but on the fourth I weakened. Well, they are so lovely and at £2.99 for 5 images they are also a real bargain.
I used the sketch from Truly Scrumptious for the square card and the sketch from Sketch Saturday for the other one. There is an option with Truly Scrumptious of good enough to eat and we all love Easter eggs, don't we. The chipboard flowers were free with a mag this month and the Easter eggs and Spring sentiment were part of my Easter stickers from Poundland.

12 comments:

dolcreations said...

Sounds like you and hubby had a wonderful evening!
I wish I could join you over at the Craft Show...would that ever be neat!
Your card is adorable. I am loving those two little felt Easter eggs you placed on the card! You are really on a roll with some gorgeous cards!

pinky said...

Love your beautiful spring card Marianne, great little images. So glad you had a great time last night! Sounds brilliant. Enjoy the rest of your fun.
Pinky

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
What wonderful Easter cards! They are just perfect! Glad you enjoyed Les Mis yesterday.
Hugs Lynsey x

Dawn said...

So cute, love your bunnies and the splash of colour in the corner too..

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Susie Sugar said...

Totally cute Marianne I love the dots too very nice touch xx

Susie Sugar said...

Totally cute Marianne I love the dots too very nice touch xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Marianne, such a sweet images and lovely spingtime colours.
Can you please send Graham round to me hun, my car is shockingly filthly, it's one of the things I can't clean with my shoulder injury and I hate going through car washes
hugs Mandy xx

Faye said...

11 April! That's a month away! I couldn't do it! Bunnies and the oriental card downstairs are lovely. x

Michele Roos said...

Ohhhh such fabulous cards Marianne. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Sharon said...

These are both gorgeous Marianne. What fabulous images - well done for holding out for 4 days!! I keep intending to save to get to one of the big shows but it never goes to plan, I just can't resist shopping online. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Therese said...

So cute. Love the images. Love the colors. :)

Mina said...

two gorgeous bright beautiful cards, such cute images too...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx