Monday 22 March 2010

Easel dancer

I have a very busy week ahead at work so not many cards from me this week. Tomorrow I should finish at 1.30 but have a meeting until 5pm so no crafting tomorrow afternoon. My job, which I really like, finishes on 31 March and I will then be seconded for 7 months to work on an organisational review. The bad news is that I will have an extra 40-60 minutes travelling each day. The good news is that they have accepted my request for redundancy at the end of that time so come 1 November I shall have all the time I want for crafting. I plan to have a few months off before hopefully finding a part time job.

Enough of all that, onto the card, which is very pink. It's one of the Whiff of Joy city girls of course, coloured with Promarkers and Sakura clearstar pen. I added a scrap of velvet ribbon. Flowers are Prima with punched leaves highlighted with the clearstar pen. The sentiment was mounted onto a Spellbinders die cut, which I was lucky enough to win as part of Jacqui's candy recently.

The challenge at Whiff of Joy is an easel card and the fab sketch is for Moving along with the Times

14 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous card Marianne, loving the pink, she looks like a real party girl in pink
christine x

dolcreations said...

Wowzer Marianne...loving the pink and the image too! BEAUTIFUL! I hope all goes well with your job! Sounds exciting....crafting whenever you want! Yahoooo!
P.S. thanks for the pictures of your garden! I totally enjoyed them!!!!!

Knerten said...

Great card; I love your colouring; the dress looks like thai silk !

Donalda said...

Oh I just love this dear. Such gorgeous detail.
Thanks for joining us at WOJ

clare said...

Gorgeous card!Thanks once again for taking part in MAWTT Challenge..good luck Hugs Clare DTx

Inger Harding said...

What a super beautiful card!!!
Love it!! :o)

♥ Hugs, Inger

Stampin Mindy said...

Love the border and your colors. Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy!

Jill said...

Really love everything about your card Marianne. So love WOJ stamps! Jill x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Gorgeous card! I love pink and girly!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Marianne, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Kim. said...

Great card Marianne, love the image and the colours make it real girlie.
Kim xXx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Marianne, I love your card, she is so funky! Beautiful colours and sweet image. Thanks for taking part this week in our challenge, hugs Heidi (DT MAWTT) xxx

thread-bare said...

Wow Marianne this is just awesome hun. I love the image you have used. Thanks for popping by & joining us at MAWTT this week xx Clare x

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne this is stunning! Just my card of kind pink and girlie!
Hugs Lynsey x