Monday 22 March 2010

Gone fishing


The challenge this fortnight at Kaboodle Doodles is to make a shaped card. Now I'd never tried this before but that is the idea of a challenge isn't it. I cut into a square card using my X cut circle cutter remembering not to cut all the way round or the card would have been in 2 halves! I kept the card fairly simple for a change. The image is Personal Impressions and paper ad chipboard are Dovecraft. Three blue buttons add the finishing touch.

Hop over and see what the rest of the DT have made. We'd love to see your entries and you could win a $10 gift certificate from Soft Pencil.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Wow this is great! I love the paper and cute image.

Lisa x

pinky said...

Marianne its gorgeous, I love your little image and the beautiful papers. You should enter this into charisma cards - something for kids.
Pinky

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous!

Lynsey said...

Great male card Marianne! The paper is perfect for the image!
Hugs Lynsey x