Thursday 11 March 2010

Hubby's Birthday


Well what with Hubby's Birthday on Monday, my exciting news this week, see previous post, and posting my candy, see above, I have finally got round to posting hubby's Birthday card. Graham loves cars and thought Hooty in his car was great fun. He looks like he is flying across the page just like Harry Potter.

Of course, no flowers but I used my MS heart border punch and added some large hearts. The solid heart was a die cut from my stash and the punched heart was a sample from Tracy at Dies to Die For. She is tempting me again. I found some heart buttons which made a nice splash of colour in the corner. The ticket is from Alissa Designs.

This card is for 2 challenges, just for men at Allsorts and no flowers allowed at Die Cut Dreams

10 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Marianne
aww fabby card luv the image, lovely papers & layout, sue,x

pinky said...

Haha he is a hoot Marianne, will definitely put a smile on your hubbys face. Love the blue papers and the lovely red heart, you might have to get one of those lol.
Pinky

Milnie said...

wow! cool card Marianne!

hugs

Lynsey said...

This is a great male card Marianne! I bet Graham loved it! Love that MS big heart punch, I think I could be tempted too!
Hugs Lynseyx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Marianne,

This is a great male card love the faby image

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

dolcreations said...

This is perfect for hubby who loves cars! I bet he loved it! Great job!

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, have just bought that border punch in my USA haul so I am looking forward to using it! Jill x

Mummylade said...

adorable card. I'm so glad you joined the DCD and Allsorts challenges this time and good luck.

Kirsten...x said...

fabulous card love the image and the hearts...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Susie Sugar said...

Perfect card really great work , thanks for playing our no flowers allowed challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx