Monday 12 April 2010

Ally Pally


Just a quick post to say what a fab time I had yesterday at Ally Pally. My first stop was the LOTV stand where they had all their new stamps for sale. I bought 6 of those plus 2 others. My second stop was Whiff of Joy. It was so exciting to see all their beautiful stamps for sale at a show and to meet Katherina. If you bought 4 stamps you got a small stamp free so that was 5 more stamps in the bag. I said hello to Jacqui on the WOJ stand but each time I went to talk to her she had disappeared, which was a shame. I found Debby buying papers and we had a lovely chat and met Bev on the Hobby House stand. It was so nice to meet people whose work is so inspirational.
Last year everyone was trying to outdo each other on price with Nesties but this year it was MS punches, which was good news. Debby will be pleased to know that that some PB mice found their way ino my bag. The pic at the top is all my lovely new stash. Time to go and play.

13 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Such deals too..Wish we had those shows here!It would be quite damaging to the pocketbook.
smiles...Tammy

Danielle said...

What yummy stash Marianne - lucky you!! Glad to hear you had such a great time at AP - enjoy your inky play time!!
Hugs, Danielle

Janiel/ janny said...

oh what fun for you sweetie!!!! Glad you had a great time!!!
I wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my blog candy.
Hugs, Janiel

dolcreations said...

Look at all those goodies...sounds like you had an awesome time! Good for you!! You go girl with some creative time now!!!!!

Debbi said...

Woo-Hoo for you!!! Have tons of fun playing with your new stuff!
*smiles*
debbi

Jill said...

Its a shame I can't write this in 'green' because that's the colour I am at the moment with envy!! Jill x

downrightcrafty said...

wow Marianne
cannot wait to see what you do with this lot, crafting heaven
Hugs Kate xx

Jo said...

Oh wow Marianne, you sound as if you had a fab time, you lucky thing. Perhaps we can meet up next year!!!! Hoping to do a bit of crafting tomorrow, have a new craft cabinet arriving so just have to take the day off!! Hope your new job is going well. Take care Hugs Jo x

Victoria said...

looks lie you had a wonderful time wow to your new stash xxx

Lynsey said...

Wow, what fantastic stash Marianne! It was lovely to catch up with you tonight and have a nice chat.
Hugs Lynsey x

Sarah said...

Another person who had a good shop at Ally Pally! My first stop was also LOTV for the new stamps and also picked up a bargin with the Martha Stewart punch.
Look forward to seeing your new creations.
xx :0)

helencreaty1 said...

waw It 's nice you had a great time shopping new goodies,=)
hugsssssss
helen

debby4000 said...

Oh what a yummy hoard, we both seemed to have spend plenty of pennies on LOTV and WOJ. I didn't buy one PB, but really pleased the mice found home with you.
luv
Debby