Tuesday 29 June 2010

Wishes for Bella blog hop weeks 2

As I told you last Tuesday Erin has organised 4 blog hops for Bella. 8 year old Bella developed a serious illness at Easter. Although the survival rate was very low, she was a brave fighter and made it through a 5 day coma. Tragically, she lost her arms and legs to the disease. You can read the story in depth here.

Erin is asking that you make a card and send it to Bella to let her know that people are thinking of her. I will be part of the last blog hop on 13 July and I hope you will all join in as I will be offering a little candy. There are some fabulous prizes every week, details of which are at the end of the hop on Erin's blog. We are such a great community so please show Bella you care by sending a card today. The blog hop this week starts at Denise.

This is my second card for Bella, which features this gorgeous SN girl with her lamb. I cut her out and layered her onto Nestie cut embossed card.The papers are Wild Rose which were a gift from my blogging buddy Lisa. Marlene's sketch at The Sugar Bowl was quite a challenging one but I am really pleased with the result. The border was made with an MS trellis punch. I inked all the edges and the Prima flowers.
Other challenges:
Allsorts Embossing
The Crafty Pad Embossing
Crafty Cardmakers Inky Fingers
A Spoon Full of sugar Animal crackers
Practical Scrappers Border punch

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Wow this is a beautiful card! This image is so sweet and your colouring is fab. I love the MS trellis punched border.

Lisa x

Unknown said...

this is just stunning love it all.
Christine x

Fiona said...

Marianne...this is lovely...love purple and I'm sure bella will love it.

Fi
x

Jill said...

Wow just love this cute image Marianne. Hope that you are ok and that you are enjoying this lovely weather. Jill x

Unknown said...

Wow, I just found your blog and I have to say it is beautiful! I love the card you made for Bella. TFS and have a great day!

Stephanie

http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

Suzi Mac said...

An adorable card for a very deserving little girl. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

cats whiskers said...

What a brill card dear, love the image and lush papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful card for Bella I'm sure she will love it...The papers and image are lovely...
Mandy xx

Turid said...

wow - what a lovely card! I love the colour on it.
Have a nice day!
Hugs Turid :)

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Marianne, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Lilian said...

Gorgeous colors and love the trellis border too. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Barb Craft said...

What a sweet little image!! You made a beautiful card and I love the border punch you used! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!!
barb :)

Vixykins said...

Lovely card and such pretty colours x


Thank you for playing Craft Cardmakers Inky Fingers challenge x

Mirabelka said...

so adorable!
beautiful coloring of the stamp
I love this card