Tuesday 14 December 2010

Christmas gifts


THIS IS MY SECOND POST TODAY. SCROLL DOWN FOR MY FIRST TUTORIAL LINK.
I have 2 creations to share with you, both with Pollycraft images. I was so pleased to find I had been chosen as a Pollycraft favourite with my hubby's Christmas card. I have made a few gift boxes this Christmas using my Crafter's Companion Top Score. This is the first one I can share with you as it is for my Mum and she doesn't have a computer. The challenge at Pollycraft is White Christmas (only colour can be the image) or a Winter scene. I scored the top of the box with the Top Score. The circles were cut with Nesties and the top one embossed with a Cuttlebug bubbles folder. The Marianne die cut snowflakes were covered with glossy accents and diamond dust. What a messy job that was. I finished off with lots of glitter on the image, which was coloured with Promarkers, MS punched snowflakes and pearls.
Other challenges:

Charisma Christmas gift
The Crafty Pad Embossing
One Stop Craft Sassy Christmas
Totally Gorjuss Snow
Stamptacular Winter Wishes

The A5 card is for my Mum to give to her husband. Every time I see this image it makes me smile. Papers are DCWV from last year. The present is an Anita's topper. The sparkly strips are Papermania and I added some Sizzix cut holly leaves, card candy and ticket sentiments.
Challenges:
Allsorts Last minute Christmas
Tuesday Taggers The stockings were hung
Truly Scrumptious Fab sketch

I know how busy everyone is at this time of year so I really appreciate your taking the time to visit and leave me such lovely comments. Welcome too to my two new followers.

17 comments:

Vicky said...

Hiya Marianne!
Brilliant card hun, fab image and lovely papers too,
hugs Vicky xx

Leanne said...

Awww these are gorgeous!

They would be fabulous entries into the Top Tip Tuesday Christmas Inspired challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

dolcreations said...

Two great cards Marianne! So sorry I have not been by...we have been so busy here! Love both of yours cards!

I just got your card today! I love having a beautiful card from you! I was worried when I saw you had posted me to see if I had received it yet....and there it was!Thank-you so much Marianne!
Have a wonderful holiday season!

Berry said...

Fab cards Marianne! Esp love the second, great images and such brilliant colours hugs Rebekah xx

Debs said...

Fab card Marianne
and great gift box too.
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Gem said...

gorgeous creations Marianne! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

debby4000 said...

Love the box Marianne is fabulous and love the image on the second.
luv
Debby

georgina said...

cool image Marianne,great fun, thanks for joining us this week,luv Georginaxx

Mina said...

that image made me smile too Marianne, I love the bright colours you used for him too...the box is so beautifully made too
Mina xxx

Lynsey said...

A fantastic card and box Marianne! I love them both! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Ashley said...

Such cute cards! like em! and the image for your mum to give to her husband is just so funny! thank you so much for joining us at stamptacular this week! Also I'm giving away a nice blog candy on my blog! have a peek!

Joey said...

Fantastic cards Marianne, I love Maurice :O) the snowflakes on your top card are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Suzi Mac said...

This is lovely Marianne, love the image and your embossing. Thank you for joining us at Once Stop Craft this week with your lovely creation.
Suzi xx

Shelley said...

What a fab sassy card, love the image and texture. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Beth said...

Wow these are fab! I love the cute image and the fairy light paper!
Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge and Happy New Year!

Love Beth xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Fab cards, I love Maurice! Thanks so much for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
Jane
x

stitech said...

Christmas shopping may be a good solution, however, it cannot do better than shop Christmas gifts via the internet. Christmas Gift Ideas for Men