Tuesday 22 February 2011

Popcorn relaxing in the garden


Oh wouldn't it be lovely if the weather was nice enough to sit in the garden. I've used a Pyrimage image again from the Popcorn Men's CD. Paper are HOTP. I used an MS simple scallop punch to keep the round theme going. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards and the tiny navy and green buttons I bought in the US. Oh they were a joy to stick on I can tell you. They are so small to hold but effective I think.
Challenges:
A spoon full of sugar Birthday wishes
Crafty Catz One for the boys
Paper Sundaes Masculine colours, navy, green and/or brown

7 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Marianne, your beary cards are adorable and this one is so cute, I love the perfect pyramage! Hugs, Miria

Fiona said...

another lovely card and the layering looks so cool...must buy some of those too!! Thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes this week and hope to see you next week.

Fi
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marianne
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lynsey said...

Wow this is a great mens card Marianne! Love your pyrimage, I must do some of these!
Hugs Lynsey x

sandra said...

Great card!
My daughter says that this dog is most adorable thing!
We both love it!
Hugs!
Sandra!

downrightcrafty said...

Love this pyrimage image and perfectly complimented with the papers too
Hugs Kate xx

Alica said...

adorable! Love the image you used!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!