Tuesday 15 March 2011

Say cheese

I've had a lovely day out today with my friend Lynsey. We visited 2 great craft shops and had lunch. Lots of lovely crafty chat and a few purchases of course. Why don't we have any good craft shops in Norwich? So a quick post from me tonight as I want to see the last of Gok's programme tonight at 8pm.

This is my hubby's Birthday card which he loved. He's always been a keen photographer so this Pollycraft digi image is just perfect and was a great image to 3D. I decoupaged the face, camera, camera bag and strap and shoes and then added glossy accents to his glasses, camera lens and flash.

Challenges:
Papertake Triple Tastic (3 of something (buttons)
Moving along with the times Card for a male
CES Men only
Sweet Stampin Favourite movie (It's a wonderful life (well it is a wonderful life with my hubby))
Kaboodle Doodle Happy Birthday
Incy Wincy For the boys
Creatalicious Two tone

Image - Pollycraft
Medium - Letraset Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft
Tools - MS Zigzag punch and Dovecraft star punch
Other – Glossy accents, Buttons from stash

16 comments:

Linda said...

what a gorgeous card, the image is very funny
hugs linda

Vicky said...

Just fabulous Marianne! ~ I love it hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is fab Marianne, love the dimension you've given him.

Donna x

Chrissy said...

He is just too cute.lol.Great colouring and love the dots around the image, drawn or pierced,they are great, gives the image a POP.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jill said...

Ha love that image Marianne, great card, not surprised he loved it! Thanks for popping by Kaboodles as well. Jill x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card Marianne, hope Graham had a great Birthday.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card love the image & those DP are great!

Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT & CES this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.

Nikki F x

Pami said...

Hi Marianne, this is a very cool card! I think the image is really lovely, I might go and have a look at those! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

dolcreations said...

I think you did a fabulous job on this card for your hubby. I just love how you did it 3D! It is so personalized this way!
So sorry I have not been around lately...mojo seems to have left me...I want it back! I also have been quite busy with the kids!
Hope your hubby had a wonderful Birthday!

DesignerDiva said...

Great card Marianne, lovely DP's and that image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck
Laurie x

Julie said...

Hi Marianne - this is fabbie - such a great image!! Glad to hear that I haven't missed out on any good craft shops in Norwich - I was up there last week to visit my sisters!! If you find any, let me know!! :) Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

kaylou said...

love your image and papers ,he's adorable, thank you for joining our male theme challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great image & card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne we did have a lovely day! Must do it again soon! Love this card and it looks even better close up!
Hugs Lynsey x

Cheryl said...

FANTASTIC,love the colours and the image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx