Friday 8 July 2011

Red and Green must not be seen


This is my second post today. Scroll down for a Popcorn Pals card. This week at Winter Wonderland its my turn to host the challenge and I have chosen red and green must not be seen. We have a great prize on offer -
so I hope you'll come and join us. After all we are more than halfway through the year now. Where did the last 6 months go?

I have chosen to show you one of the cards using the Reddy pyrimage from Crafter's Companion. This pyrimage comes in some wonderful shapes and I just love this sweet image. The papers are from the Snowman CD. I used a Go Kreate die for the backing and embossed it with D'vine Swirls and added some star gems to finish. I would like to enter this into Christmas in July at Moving along with the times and Craft Us Crazy.

Right, must go, washing and housework is calling but I'll be back later.

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous little image and the blue looks stunning
Lisa x

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful shades of Blue Marianne, adorable image and embossing. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Janice said...

Great card, love all the shapes & colours. Jx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marianne that is gorgeous I do love that sweet image shes so pretty. hugs Shirleyxxx

Jill said...

Wow Marianne, that's such a gorgeous card, love it! Jill x

Pam Leng said...

Wow this is a gorgeous card, the image is beautiful

Pam xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous image & I love the punched border looks fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

downrightcrafty said...

love the blues and a super image complimented so well
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

beautiful card marianne.i love the traditional image and your colours and details are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Linda said...

How cute is that image? I love the punched border love Linda

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card yet again!!:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Love adorably sweet image!

Arline said...

What a beautiful image!x

Val said...

Beautiful image. Thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Marianne.
Gorgeous traditional image.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx