Saturday 8 October 2011

Ooh La La

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for the Crafter's Companion bloghop. This is my DT card for Totally Gorjuss where we have a fun challenge entitled Ooh La La. I have used a digi image from Fairydoodler coloured with Promarlers and have gone for a distressed look. I stamped some peach Core'dinations with a Crafty Individuals stamp I won recently and then scrunched and tore it. (I know I am getting brave with this distressing aren't I.) The pins are from The Hobby House and the ribbon was bought at Ally Pally. The lace was a RAK from my teamie Hazel. Scroll was made with a Sizzix corner die.

9 comments:

Linda said...

What a fantastic card, you bloghop card is also very cute
hugs Linda

Kaz Bee said...

Love this Marianne, very chic, love all the embellies too :)

Hugs

Kaz Bee

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the image .. and that crumpled paper is perfect
Lisa x

Joey said...

ooooooooooooooh Marianne this is so gorgeous! Joey x

Sandra H said...

Marianne your card is stunning:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Wonderful Marianne...

have a super evening...hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

This is fab Marianne so different and fab elements hugs Rebekah xx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the vintage image and colours are stunning :D


xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Fab card Marianne, love the image!
Hugs Lynsey x