Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas

Please scroll down for my Winter Wonderland card for today.

Hubby didn't have to work today so we decided to put up the Christmas decs. Since we were last at home for Christmas we have changed our lounge furniture and we didn't think we had anywhere to put up our Christmas tree. However we found our tree which is slimmer than we remembered  fitted in the corner perfectly. I love real Christmas trees but unfortunately we couldn't fit one of those in. Bet you thought I would have purple decs didn't you.


As you can see I love snowmen. I've even replaced one of our pictures with a snowman one. And couldn't forget Pooh Bear and Eeyore. I just love that Eeyore, who is always gloomy, has a bag that says Joy!


13 comments:

Jill said...

Looks great Marianne! Jill x

Claire said...

Looks fab, still need to put mine up, but have to finish decorating the lounge first LOL.Hugs, Claire x

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, it all looks wonderful, and I particularly love the Snowie with the long legs, he really made me smile! Hugs Sxx

mags said...

Very festive Marianne.
Mags
x

Lisa Jane said...

Your decs look fabulous - i love that slimline tree
Lisa x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, I love all your decs! Glad you managed to sort out a tree!
Hugs Lynsey x

Linda said...

Looks very beautiful.
hugs Linda

downrightcrafty said...

love the tree, gorgeous matching baubles for those lush curtains
Hugs Kate xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely and festive....we are doing ours tomorrow

Anne

Mandy said...

Looks fabulous Marianne,love all the snowmen...Have a lovely weekend..
Mandy x

Wishcraft said...

Looks fab Marianne, love all the cute snowmen :o) Lisa x

dolcreations said...

Your decorations look so festive and awesome!Thank-you Marianne for sharing your pictures with us...love that tree. The colours are so pretty. I was surprised it was not purple!!!!!!!!LOL
Thank-you sooooooo much for the Christmas card, I love it! I am working on mine, I promise!

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Your tree looks stunning with lots of lovely baubles :) Sandra H