Friday 25 May 2012

Vintage

This is my second post today. Please scroll down for my Christmas card.

I love making vintage style cards and for a change didn't distress the ages and used purple in with the neutral shades. I'm loving this colour combo. The dress form is a digi from The Crafty Pad, inked with DI Vintage Photo. The scrummy paper is Crafty Individuals Travels in Italy and the tag is also Crafty Individuals. I added some seam binding which I ruffled, baker's twine, buttons, wire coathanger, Memory Box punched butterflies and pearls.
Challenges

Hotshot Die cuts
Party Time Tuesday Vintage/shabby chic
Whimsy Vintage/shabby chic
Charisma No flowers allowed
The Crafty Pad Monthly challenge anything goes with a Crafty Pad image
The Crafty Pad Bingo (Buttons, Crafty Pad image, pearls)

I'd just like to mention a lovely online shop My Crafty Heart. I met the owner, Teresa at the Ally Pally show and placed my first order this week. Very quick delivery, and very reasonable p&p. I was very restrained and only bought 2 Memory Box dies and a Viva pearl pen but I could have bought loads as she has some great stamps, papers , die and embellishments in stock.

I'm selling at a craft fair tomorrow so have scheduled my Totally Gorjuss post. I hope you will hop over to leave me a comment and also please enter my candy of you haven't already done so.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

21 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful. I love the little hanger. Fabulous job!

Sandra H said...

Marianne, Your creation is gorgeous, love the hanger and the tag also the lovely colours used .....stunning have a lovely weekend:)x

Marianne H said...

Så lekker!!

Moonchik said...

I like this color

rachel said...

wow Marianne - I love the crafty individuals stuff - its gorgeous - fab card altogether! Have a good weekend - hugs rachel xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Marianne! Love all the detail.
xx

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Marianne!!!

Belíssimo cartão, um vintage super bonito!!!

Beijos

Dawn said...

Marianne, this is just fab! I love the little coat hanger!
Thanks so much for playing in the Bingo Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week & the Anything Goes Monthly challenge too!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fabulous ... i love the gorgeous papers
Lisa x

Doreen said...

Love your card !! Great colors and a fabulous images.Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy stamps.xxx

Cat's sCrap said...

Beautiful card. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely vintage card Marianne gorgeous colours

Anne

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, love your previous one too :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning marianne.i love the vintage design and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh Marianne, I love your vintage card:) what a wonderful stamp and beautiful tag...and I love how you put that little coathanger on the tag too...thankyou for the mention as well:) xx Hugs, Teresa x

JoanieMc said...

A very gorgeous vintage card. I love the colors and the paper is just perfect for the project.

Thanks for entering in the Crafty Pad Challenge this week and hope to see more of your creations.

Hugs
Joanie

Diane said...

Marianne your card is fab !! Just love the colours and vintage feel !! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Crafty Pad and also our monthy challenge !!

hugs Diane xx

craftymum said...

Wonderful card Marianne.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

Hugs sarah x

craftymum said...

Wonderful card Marianne.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

Hugs sarah x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Marianne this is so pretty! As always) You do work some magic with the dress form images! Just adorable hun! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Bingo challenge this week, it is always great to see your work :))

Gram's Treasures said...

So pretty, and a great mix of elements to create a lovely card design. Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma and hope to see you next time too!