Friday 15 June 2012

Graduation Girl

Yesterday I posted the Saturated Canary Graduation boy and today it is the girl's turn. I wasn't too sure what the twiddly bit at the right hand side was meant to be but it looks like some escaped hair so that is what I coloured it. If you know better please let me know. She has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.  I wanted to giver her a completely different look to the boy's card so used a red, gold and green colour palette.The papers are Bo Bunny Timepiece. I found the sentiment in my stash, from Twiddleys. I used an MS border punch, red flowers from a local shop, roses and cherry blossom from Wild Orchid, with MS punched leaves. Finished of with Woodware and Fiskars star punches and the crimper.
Challenges
Wild Orchid Anything Goes
Saturated Canary Anything Goes
Papertake 3-2-1 (3 papers,stars,roses,red flowers, 2 cherry blossom, 1 image, sentiment and border punch)

22 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fab graduation card Marianne lovely colour combo

Anne

pinky said...

Think I like the girl better than the boy, he looks a bit too young to be a graduate. Love your beautiful card though.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I think the twiddly bit is a scroll tied with ribbon??

julie_woolston said...

This is beautiful Marianne, such a lovely image I am not sure either what the twiddly bit are, I thought it might be a ribbon on something, but what ever it is it's beautiful.

Hugs Julie x

Catherine said...

Beautiful card, love the colours...

Sue said...

gorgeous card Marianne. I love the image and the colours you have used are fabulous

Sue

rachel said...

fabulous card Marianne - must get hold of these images - they're brilliant! Hugs Rachel xx

Angie said...

Pretty card thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love Krista's images. Great colour scheme you've chosen for this one too, a bit different from the norm xx

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colour scheme :) Those flowers are beautiful Marianne :)

Tags xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, love the image and those flowers are so yummy.

Donna x

downrightcrafty said...

This is stunning gorgeous flowers and fabulous colour combinations
hugs Kate xx

misteejay said...

This is fabulous - what super colours. Great card Marianne.

Toni xx

Dawn said...

Marianne, this is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing in the Let's Hear It For The Boys Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Check back on Thursday to see if you're a lucky winner or one of our top picks!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Jane said...

Love the colour combo on the card ... a fab image too
Lisa x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun - lovely image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so stunning marianne.gorgeous rich colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

This card is gorgeous. I love the girl graduate, she's so sweet. I've got a girlie graduation card to make and she would be perfect for it.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne! Beautiful job in this card. I'm pretty sure that bit in the right is her diploma rolled up with a ribbon.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne! Beautiful job in this card. I'm pretty sure that bit in the right is her diploma rolled up with a ribbon.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful colouring.
Hugs Sheila.x

Else Irene said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥