Monday 11 June 2012

Guest Designer at Forever Friends

As you may have noticed by my recent posts not entering any challenges I have been away for a few days and scheduled my posts. We went to Brighton on Friday and came home last night.

My twins card was chosen as the Forever Friends favourite a couple of weeks ago and I was delighted to be asked to be asked to be a guest designer for today's anything goes challenge. Here's the cute badge I got which is my GDT page.

I inked up a stamp, which is so cute I wonder why it has been uninked for so long. Coloured with PMs and FMs and DI Dusty Concord around the edges. Papers are Basic Grey Wisteria. I added some scrim, ribbon, Memory Box die cut Chloe Stem, Willow dragonfly and butterflies and some Viva pearl pen drops. I would like to enter this into the animal antics challenge at Willow sketchie, flower power at Truly Scrumptious and the get well challenge at Sparkles

26 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

He's a real cutie..lovely card Marianne great colours

Anne

Unknown said...

I love this card! My colours....
Hugs
Kim
x

Sue said...

beautiful card Marieanne. I love the FF bear and the colours are gorgeous

All the best
Sue

shaz earl said...

Lovely card! thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our *Get Well* challenge, hope you will join us again soon
Good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz

Joey said...

Beautiful card Marianne, gorgeous image and love the touch of pearls on the diecut. Joey xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous hugs pops x

Bee said...

Beautiful card Marianne, I love forever friends...so cute x

A Casa di Ale said...

MOLTO TENERO L'ORSETTO
CIAO DA ALE

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card Marianne he's so cute love the papers and colour combo.

Hugs Julie x

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

wonderful card, love the dps and cute image

Luanne
http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

Sue said...

So cute image Marianne,love the colours and layout.
Sue xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, love the sweet image and colours.
Wendy xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous love your colours and layout.xxx

rachel said...

just gorgeous Marianne - I love the colours and the diecuts look amazing! Hugs rachel xx

Anonymous said...

Aaah he is just so gorgeous, love forever friends. Love the colors and great papers xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Sooo cute, i love everything about it x

misteejay said...

Lovely card. Forever Friends are always cute - have you seen the new London themed range?

Toni xx

jackiescrafts said...

Thish is a gorgeous card I love the image and your colouring is fab
Thank you for joining in at SMC this time

Jackie x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne this is such a sweet card! Well done on your gdt spot!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.fab ff bear and i love your details :D

xx coops xx

ddazzled71 said...

Marianne I am just loving the wonderful combination of colors and elements you have used to create this beautiful card! Purple and Forever Friends I love it! xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Hope you enjoyed your time away and congratulations on your guest assignment, Another great card and what a gorgeous image:)x

mapowska said...

What a sweet bear!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant and one of my fav FF Bear Stamps, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Love Hazelxoxo

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.Such a lovely colour combo and lots of super details.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! I love these papers and sweet FF bear image :-)

Lisa x