Sunday 17 March 2013

You make me smile


Something different from me today. I love playing around to make a card without a stamped image sometimes. the lovely Brenda at Floral Fantasies blog has a fun competition running at the moment so I thought I would join in. Brenda loves poppies so that was my starting point and as her style is stylish and not too fussy that is what I set out to emulate (ooh big word!).
Sentiment - Inkadinkadoo
Papers - MME Blush
Dies - MB Carousel birdcage and Prim Poppies
Other - Wild Orchid roses, ribbon, DI Worn Lipstick, pearls from The Hobby House

Hope you like it Brenda.

Other Challenges
Cupcake It's only words 
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes

16 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

I love your card Marianne, you've just reminded me I have some of these sentiments stamps somewhere in the depths of my craft room!
Hugs Laurie xx

brenda said...

I certainly do like it Marianne and I think you have 'emulated' my blog and crafting style so well.

The colours reflect the beauty of poppies and that MB die is one I really should use more often.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to create something so special to join in my blog celebration.

B x

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful Marianne x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. I love the design and colours.
Sue xx

Donka said...

Your card is gorgeous Marianne.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne love the sentiment

Anne

rachel said...

beautiful work Marianne - love the colour xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Marianne!

Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Rebecca Hoy said...

Lovely card, great sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Craft Challenge.

Rebeccax

cuilliesocks said...

Really lovely, love the colours you've chosen and the dies are wonderful. kate x

Wishcraft said...

A beautiful card Marianne! Love those papers, they're so pretty. Gorgeous dies too :o)

We've booked our week in Norfolk in August - hope to meet you then! Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Definitely a very stylish card :-) Love the pretty colour scheme.
Kat x

coops said...

beautiful card marianne.really pretty design and colours :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card, very pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Marianne, love the design and gorgeous sentiment.

Donna x

Lynsey said...

Stunning card Marianne, with such a great sentiment!
Hugs Lynsey x