Sunday 28 July 2013

Candy Winner

We have had a really nice day out today, went to the coast and had a very long walk. It was very breezy at times and lovely and sunny without being too hot. I even managed to pop into a craft shop there and get a half price die and a new stamp.

I'm on the iPad so can't take a pic of the random org but it chose ........
number 15 
so check out the candy post which is two posts below and if that is you please email me on the sidebar link so I can get the LOTV pad out to you.

Thanks to everyone for entering, welcome to my new followers and thanks for all your continued support and comments.

Quick update on the weight loss, 2.5lb off this week so am now 1 stone 1 lb lighter and some of my clothes are already too big. Onward and downward.


6 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns a ganhadora!
Muito obrigada, Marianne!

Sue said...

Sounds like you have had a wonderful day Marianne.
Congrats to your winner and well done on your weight loss too.
Sue xx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats to Julie!

Fiona said...

well done on the weight loss...I need to get back on track this week even though I am at target, I can feel I have put on a couple.

fi
x

Kat W said...

Congrats to Julie on winning the candy and congrats to you Marianne on your weight loss so far - that's a fantastic result :-D

Hugs, Kat xx

Lori Aragon said...

Yay for you, Julie!
Wow for you Marianne!!! Way to go girl! I know that you will continue to be successful with your weight loss :)