Thursday 30 January 2014

Skipping


We have one of my favourite challenges this week at Crafty Little Fairies, lavender and lace. I used one of my newest LOTV stamps coloured with Copics. Her dress looks rather blue in the photo but is actually lavender. I used to do coloured dots a lot but haven't used the stamp for ages, it is called Field of Sky by Stamp in the Hand and I used a dewdrop inkpad with it.

The papes are some very old Country Companions I had forgotten I had until I was rummaging in one of the paper drawers. I used some gauze from LOTV coloured with a Copic, lace from Crafty Ribbons, MB die cut swirly tree and butterflies and some tiny pearls from Meiflower.

Challenges
Lili of the Valley Anything LOTV goes
The Ribbon Girl Anything Goes 
Send a smile 4 kids Anything goes 4 kids

25 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh, that is so lovely Marianne! Great colours. x

Sarah said...

That's a real girlie girl card Marianne!! Love the image and the pretty embellishments xx

Chris said...

Beautiful, love the image and all the detail. Chris xx

Squirrel x said...

She is a cutie hun, lovely colourwork, and the dotty sky is great. Fab card! Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Girly card for sure and love these colours.xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Marianne, such a very sweet image coloured beautifully, love your colour theme too, hugs Kate x

Whisper said...

Aaah what a little sweetie and i so love the colour 'Lavendar' too, Luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girlie card Marianne. Fab image and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image and pretty colours.
Sue xx

Sue said...

A very gorgeous card and image,love the colours.
Sue x

rachel said...

just beautiful Marianne - I adore this little girl xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Marianne..love the sparkle in the papers and such a sweet image.

luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Aww such a sweet image! Lovely card Marianne :o) Hugs, Lisa x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, she is a real sweetie. I have field of sky too and have'nt used it in ages to be truthfull had forgotten all about it x Susan x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Marianne and such an adorable image too x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card. I couldnt decide on getting this stamp and I didn't. Seeing your beautiful card makes me wish I did. A purchase at Ally Pally I think! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card, Marianne. Love all your pretty details, and how you've coloured that sweet little lass.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Marianne. Such a lovely image and great design.
Mags
x

Jackie said...

A delightful image and card :o)
Jackie xx

Debs said...

This is so pretty Marianne - adorable image and fabulous colours.
Debs xx

Kat W said...

This is a lovely image and all the pretty details work so well with it - especially those cute butterflies :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Lynsey said...

This is such a pretty card Marianne! Love that image!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

so beautiful marianne.gorgeous sweet image and fab pretty design :D

xx coops xx

Zippy said...

Such a lovely card and fab colouring xxx