Saturday 26 July 2014

Stars in her eyes


I have had this image stamped up for ages and finally got round to using it for a friend's Birthday card. She loves music so I hope she liked it. The image is LOTV of course coloured with Copics. Papers are MME blink of an eye. I made the pattern on the paper with a single hole punch and simply cut into it to look like notepaper. After I had done it I actually thought it also looks like piano keys. The Joanna Sheen star die is one I bought at Summer Crafting and I have also used the waste stars form it.

Challenges
Vintage Stamping Face the music and dance

Looking forward to selling at a craft fair this afternoon, the only one I have done this month and none planned for next month. I decided not to do many Summer ones but enjoy getting out and concentrate more on Autumn and Winter when I tend to sell more. I am therefore very busy making stock including lots of Christmas cards.

Candy ends tonight.

19 comments:

misteejay said...

Super card Marianne. I love that star die - it really adds a lovely touch.

Toni xx

Sarah said...

Love this LOTV stamp Marianne, she's certainly enjoying herself!! Love the colours too xx

Jackie said...

A very pretty card and a sweet image beautifully coloured :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and your 'piano keys' design looks fabulous.
I hope you have a good time at the craft fair.
Sue xx

Sue said...

An adorable image,love your gorgeous card Marianne,have a good time later.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Marianne, such a cute wee image, fabulous LO, hun, hugs xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and papers.xxx

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, love the image she is beautiful and the papers compliment the image. I do love the star die.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, love the image she is beautiful and the papers compliment the image. I do love the star die.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marianne, you're right about the notepaper looking like piano keys - beautiful star die.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute is your image Marianne as always your makes are gorgeous x

Carol S. said...

Love this bright and cheerful card. Love that star die and great idea with the hole punch. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Marianne, I like the sweet image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i love the sweet image and stars and your colour combo is fab ;D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

Awww, such a sweet pretty card, Marianne! Love the stars!

Stamps and Paper said...

She's a cutie Marianne hope your craft fair went well


Anne

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
I love the bright colours of this card and the beautiful star die!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kat W said...

Fab card, lovely colours, and great to see the stars carried through from the image onto the DP and die cut :-)

Big hugs, Kat x