Friday 18 July 2014

Strawberries


Back with a second post today as I wanted to share a card made with one of the many new digis available at Pink Gem. Isn't she a sweetie, Strawberry Bella. She has been coloured with Copics and right in the middle of colouring her my E33 decided to run out. Luckily I just managed to finish her and quickly order another which has just arrived. The only thing I don't like about Copics is that they don't last as long as Promarkers but I love the results with them so much more that they are worth it. I cn't fiddle about with refills, would rather buy a new pen.
Image - Pink Gem Strawberry Bella
Medium - Copics
Paper - Raspberry Road (very old)
Doily - Dovecraft Curiosity Corner
Sentiment - Britannia die
Butterfly - from stash

Challenges
Crafty Catz Hot Summer/hot colours 
  Creative Moments Anything goes 
Bearly Mine Let's go digital 
Without Words Cute and fluffy (not many embellies, so hope it counts)

We are off to the coast this afternoon with friends where we are going for a meal and a show this evening so I will catch up with you tomorrow.

Don't forget to enter my candy, see my candy page.

19 comments:

rachel said...

such a cute and yummy card marianne - fabulous xx

Sue said...

A very sweet image and card,love the colours.
Sue xx

Mynn xx said...

This is so BEARY sweet! ;) Or is it BERRY sweet?! Either way, I LOVE this darling card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at creative moment challenge xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous papers and love the colour scheme. Such a cute little bear too. I love strawberries.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. Your colouring is beautiful and I love the paper.
I hope you have had a good day.
Sue xx

misteejay said...

What a cutie - lovely card.

Toni xx

Sandra H said...

This is so cute x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the way you colour your bears. I agree with you with Copics and promarkers. I much prefer Copics, as you can go over the colour many times and it doesn't get darker as promarkers do. I also find promarkers blead and Copics don't. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards and bag since I woz last here :o)
Jackie xx

Tworzyć każdy może said...

so sweet :)

Unknown said...

AWE Marianne, this is just so cute, what a fabulous image, I love your colouring of this cute bear, great card hun, hugs xxx

mags said...

A really sweet card Marianne. Gorgeous image.
Mags
x

carol said...

Well hello there Marianne, wonderful card, thanks so much for sharing your fab creation with CRAFTY CATZ this week,
Hope to see you again real soon,
x carol

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
This is a stunning card! My sister would love that image as she is a big fan of strawberries! I think I might have to invest in that one!
Hugs Lynsey x

Pulsatilla said...

Your card is very beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Design - Challenge!!! hugs, ANDREA

Cindy said...

Cute, fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Cindy--GDT

NickScrapShack said...

This is so sweet! Love the way you coloured the bear. Super cute with doily and the pattern dress too.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

carol said...

Hiya Marianne...super card, thanks so much for sharing your fab creation with us at BEARLY-MINE, X Carol