Friday 5 June 2015

Yeehah


Today is our Wedding Anniversary but we will be going out tomorrow. Today we will be up early to head off the hospital for their quarterly craft fair. We really enjoy doing these and always do well. Also hubby has a check up on his recent eye surgery, but at a different hospital so he will be popping along there. We will go out for a meal tonight and then off somewhere for the day tomorrow instead of today.

I am getting on well this year with my scrapbook layouts and thought I would share this one with you today. The pics were taken in Florida in January. Graham had fun trying on some hats, The shirt is actually his which he bought in The White House Gift Shop in Washington DC. It was so appropriate for the picture, just a coincidence. There were some fabulous boots but I tried on a few and they were so hard and uncomfortable. Just as well as they were very expensive. I used some stickers and K&Co borders I bought in America a while ago. They matched the page perfectly.

15 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great page Marianne. What beautiful decoration on those boots !! xx

Kat W said...

A fabulous layout and those boots do look amazing...love the hat too!

Happy anniversary to you and Graham and I hope you have the most wonderful time celebrating with your meal out tonight and day trip tomorrow :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

Good morning Marianne what a great page I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
Have a lovely day. xx
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Chrissy said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you both Marianne..A fabulous layout and just love the photos and details..brilliant.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sammy said...

Happy anniversary Marianne!
I just LOVE this layout. I'm a huge fan of country music, and anything cowboy-related, so naturally I think this is awesome!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE those boots. x

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary Marianne!
This is fabulous, I love the papers an brilliant detailing.
I hope you have a good time at the craft fair ad enjoy your meal tonight.
Sue xx

misteejay said...

Have a lovely anniversary.
Toni xx

Fikreta said...

very nice
have a nice day

Carole Pollard said...

Great scrapbook page brill shirt and it all looks such fun Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Fabulous page,a lovely way to hold your memories Debbs xx (love the shirt by the way )

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous layout Marianne, fab photos and congrats on your anniversary.xx
Have a great weekend..
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary, Marianne!
This layout is just beautiful! All matches perfectly!

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant layout and photo of Grahame Hope you had a wonderful day, hugs Kate x

Carol S. said...

Hubby looks the part! Love his shirt. The boots look great too. Have a lovely weekend and Happy Anniversary. Ours is on the 23rd! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful page, love thos fancy boots :o)
Jackie xx