Saturday 12 September 2015

Snowboarding


New challenge day at A Gem of a Challenge and it is one of my favourites - boys, boys, boys. There are so many cute Pink Gem boy images but I had to use this new one of Andy snowboarding. I have been so busy making more stock from my craft fair today and the hospital shop on Monday that I decided to use the pre coloured image to save time. The papers are some of my favourites Carta Bella. I love the colours of these papers so much. Lots of layering and I added some die cuts. They were made using Joy dies, I just cut the dangly bits off the hat to match Andy's hat better.

Challenges
Bizzy Becs anything goes

It's a new venue today for the craft fair but a regular organiser so fingers crossed it is busy. Then we will be off to set up the stall at the hospital shop for Monday giving us a free day tomorrow.

23 comments:

Jackie said...

A beautiful card Marianne, I love the cute image and a the pretty papers :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, adorable image and I love those papers too.
I hope have a good day.
Sue xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Love the adorable image, I need to have this one it will be perfect for my Grandson.
Hugs Julie xxx

meg said...

Fun card in great colours love the added die cuts

Stamps and Paper said...

Great boys Christmas card Marianne and love your pre coloured image

Anne

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Marianne love the image fabulous paper's and design have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, love the details and beauty on it.xxx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

brenda said...

This is lovely Marianne and really eye catching colours.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Fikreta said...

great card
have a nice day
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such a fabulous and fun card, love the design, so moving!

cuilliesocks said...

Super card Marianne, lovely image and all the layers of paper are fabulous, I just love the hat and mittens dies, Kate x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. Such a super image and you have matched those Carte Bella Papers perfectly.
Sue...xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous a great image the colours are great a brillaint fun card its perfect love and hugsCarole x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marianne, I love this image and your papers co-ordinate perfectly.
I hope your craft fair went well.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Marianne, love the image and fab design
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne what a wonderful card I love the image and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Carol S. said...

Hope your craft fair went well and you sold loads!! Brilliant card and love the image and papers. Gorgeous, fun design. Hope Monday goes well too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

misteejay said...

Fabulous card Marianne - those PPs are perfect for this image.
Hope the show went well.
Toni xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous wee card and image Marianne.

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is a fantastic card! I love the papers and the dies you have used with the image!
Hugs Lynsey

Whisper said...

Ooooo what a great fun boy's image and i'm loving those papers too, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

this winter card is fantastic, I love paper and stamp.
Thank you for playing at Bizzy Becs Challenge.
Francy