Tuesday 14 July 2009

Hannah's 19th Birthday


Must get out do some gardening before we go out at lunchtime. Just time to post this card which is for my friend's daughter who will be 19 next week. Meeting them for a meal later so had to get this card made last night. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers and is just perfect for this card. The other challenge I am entering is Papertake. Getting this one in just in time before this week's challenge. They wanted you to use your faourite things. Although I have only had this stamp a little while it has been on my wish list for some time but has been out of stock. It is of course Sugar Nellie Sweet and Sassy. The card is very pink as that is Hannah's fave colour and one of mine too for cards. I love the deep pink of the Papermania Touch of Pink paper and the Prima flowers. Brads and sparkly gems complete my favourite things on this card plus of course Promarkers. I've gone for the distressed look again on the jeans mixing blossom with maroon.

5 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the papers you chose. They go great and compliment that adorable image!

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card :) I love that image and the papers and colours are fabulous chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and gorgeous image.

Lisa x

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is so beautiful! One of my fav stamps too!
Hugs Lynsey:)