Tuesday 20 October 2009

Pink Sugar Bowl


I absolutely love the Sugar Bowl's sketch challenges. They are some of my fave stamps and their sketches are always so gorgeous and this one is no exception. She is coloured with PMs, I added glitter flock to all the fur on her outfit and gave her sparkly tights by colouring them first with a Blossom Pm and then my Sakura Stardust pen. The star paper was a freebie, the semi circle Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses and the others DCWV. The lovely flowers are Prima with a little Shimmerz added. I kept the star theme going with the sentiment and some tiny pink star gems on the tabs. I got to use 2 of my new punches from my hols on this one, both MS, the fern and the star border. Click on her to enlarge her and you can see how well she shimmers and sparkles.

9 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely Image the colours are great. Pam x

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne this is really beautiful! I love the colours of course! And the beautiful flowers you have added. This has to be my fav SN stamp!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Jo said...

Lovely card Marianne and such a cute image. Many thanks for your kind comments and encouragement on my blog, it's what I need to build my confidence, Jo x

dolcreations said...

Marianne I am loving the sparkle you gave to this card! Beautiful work. You gave alot of attention to detail on this card! Beautiful!
Christine

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. Love the image, and the colour combo is great, one of my favs. Louise x

cats whiskers said...

This is just fabulous, great image and lovely colours
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

She looks fab in pink i love the papers and the star sentiment is just perfect hugs pops x x

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Marianne, very cute
Clairex