Monday 25 January 2010

First DT card for Kaboodle Doodle


Well here it is, my first DT card for Kaboodle Doodles . I'm so excited to be part of a DT with these lovely girls. The challenge this fortnight is pink, lemon, green and plum and there is a fab prize of an SU Saleabration set. Now when I first saw this colour challenge I was a bit worried as they are not colours I have evr put together before. However once I got going it was easier than I expected and I really like the fresh spring look to this card featuring Miss Anya.

The papers are all K&Co Daisy and Laura Ashley. Flowers are Prima and the sentiment is Craftwork Cards. I added some faux stitching around the Nestie shape. I used my new MSBP on the top border. I liked the shape of the paper which was left from the punching and used this down the side. How's that for economy.

Thanks for looking. I hope to see you all joining in this challenge blog. Remember you have 2 weeks to enter.

8 comments:

Jill said...

Love your card Marianne and the Anya image is gorgeous. Jill x

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Marianne, congrats on your first card for the DT.
Pinky

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Marianne

This is just lovely, you have made a really nice job of this colour scheme

k x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Marianne, beautiful image and colours of papers. Well done on your DT, enjoy! hugs Heidi xx

Lynsey said...

What a wonderful first DT card Marianne! Really like those colours I better join in this challenge!
Hugs Lynsey x

cats whiskers said...

Just stunning dear, look forward to seeing you at Ally Pally
Hugs Jacqui x

Faye said...

I think this card is super sweet and love your image! x

Jo said...

Well done on your first for Kaboodle Doodle, lovely card. hugs Jo x