Wednesday 3 February 2010

Wings of Hope


SECOND POST FOR TODAY
When I saw this beautiful digi image used on Bev's blog I was so inspired that I just had to rush over to Whimsy Stamps to buy it. It is called Wings of Hope and all the money raised from the sale will go to the victims of Haiti. It is such a lovely image to colour and only cost $4. Although I am generally pleased with all the cards I make there are always some I like much better than others. I have to say I absolutely love this card. I shall be sad to see it go but it is the last card for my friend's order and this one is for her daughter. It is just a shame that A5 cards don't show as much detail as square cards on the blog.
The image is coloured with Promarkers and Sakura clearstar pen, highlighted with glitter. Flower papers are my new Pink Parfait and flowers are K & Co.

Challenges
Colour Create Soft pink, soft blue, silver and white
Cupcake Four legged and furry (I know horses aren't really furry but as some of the DT had dogs on their cards I think this counts)
Passion for Promarkers All creatures great and small
ABC N is for new (stash) (image and paper)
Crafty Creations Wings

21 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a pretty card. The image is beautiful and I love the colour scheme you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

what a bonny card Marianne, and no wonder you liked that image so much, its a stunner
thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
x

Jill said...

I really love this image Marianne, I am tempted to buy it. Your colouring of it is really beautiful. Jill x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a perfect card for our challenge! The image is so cute and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Marianne this is such a stunning card, like you i adore this image, sooooooo pretty! love all your added detail, pefect in every way, hugs Linda x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Wow gorgeous card! Beautiful image and pretty colours.

Lisa x

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Marianne, thanks for taking part in the PfP challenge this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy (GDT) x

pinky said...

You done an excellent job on this one Marianne, that image is just gorgeous and I love your soft colours. Have had a busy week, made as many cards as usual, just haven't had time to post! Still a bit under the weather but struggling on (get the violins out lol).
Pinky

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne this is really stunning! You have made me want to colour this image now, I really must get this printed off!
Hugs Lynsey x

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, I love the image! :) Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

dolcreations said...

I have seen this image used on so many blogs and that is so amazing, raising money for such a needy cause. I love what you have done with it...soft and pretty colours...perfect for this stunning image!

Mandy said...

A beautiful card...love the image and it's so good that it's raising money for such a good cause..your colouring is beautiful..
Mandy xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty card and lovely image!! Thanks so much for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cathy said...

Beautiful.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

CraftyC said...

What a lovely card Marianne, you've coloured the image beautifully!
Clairex

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Victoria said...

brill card, love your colour combo and the clean look you've created

Fab to see you at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week.
Hugs
Victoria
x

Dena said...

Oh, this really is a fantastic image and colored beautifully! Love those little bows you added. Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Marianne...such lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Rose said...

thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week with your wonderful creation :)