Monday 19 April 2010

On the road


It's time for another challenge at Kaboodle Doodles ad this is Jill's first time of hosting a challenge and she has chosen embossing. So, a nice easy challenge for you and you could win a £10 voucher to spend at Joanna Sheen. For my DT card I chose to use the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder with another of my new LOTV stamps. The blue card has a white core so I distressed the embossing. Papers are DCWV and Clare Curd and I added some card candy. Tis is my last DT card for Kaboodle Doodles as I have decided to step down from the DT.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a fun image..love the embossing and the layout..
Mandy xx

Babs said...

An ideal card for a man, the embossing looks goods, and i love how you have distressed it.
Babs x

downrightcrafty said...

Love the image Marianne, just perfect for a male and humorous too
Hugs Kate xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Sorry you are leaving the DT, but totally understand. Will miss you and your AWESOME creations! LOVE this card you have done, especially the embossing.

Lilacanglia said...

Fantastic card,
I am sorry you are leaving us,
Hope you pop in and keep in touch,
Hugs
Angie

Faye said...

Such a shame you are leaving us, but understand the reasons. Your card, as ever is lovely. x

Lynsey said...

Love your cute male card Marianne! The embossing looks great!
Hugs Lynsey x