Monday 29 November 2010

Two cute girls all wrapped up for the snow

Brr it is still very cold and snowy here. Went out in today, well wrapped up, just like this cute Squiggle digi girl. Last time I used Miss Evie I coloured her in Autumn colours but this time went for my fave purple and lots of glitter on the hearts and pompoms which meant I could use this gorgeous raffia lace again. Papers are some 12 x 12 ones from Craft Creations. I also used my MS star border punch and Marianne dies for the silver glitter snowflakes.
Challenges
Squiggle Stamps Plenty of sparkle
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Use a die cut
2 Sisters Non traditional Christmas colours
Christmas Stampin' all year long Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts Untraditional Christmas colours

The second girlie is from Digital Doodling. More of that lovely raffia lace, this time in dark pink and some glittery snowflakes from Me and My Big Ideas.
Challenges
I love Promarkers Anything goes (with a bit of sparkle if you like)
Friday Sketchers Fab sketch
Digital Tuesday Let it snow
The Pixie Cottage Let it snow
Simon Says Let it snow
The Townscrapper Photo inspiration
Paper Sundaes Adorn those corners

23 comments:

dolcreations said...

Two beautiful cards here! I just love the second card! Your purple card is just so stunning with those GORGEOUS snowflakes...and the second I love with the snowman image!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!
We have no snow, but tomorrow they are calling for lots of rain. Very strange weather we are having here!

downrightcrafty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
downrightcrafty said...

top card, I just adore those papers must go see Jill at the Hobby House before she shuts for Xmas

and the image on the second one is lovely and perfectly matched with those embellies

both are just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Fiona said...

these are gorgeous Marianne..I love the purple one best though..my favourite colour. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi
x

Kazabing said...

Hiya Marianne, chilly here too, just keep wrapped up.

Both cards are fantastic, I especially love the first one, the colours, image and snowflakes are just FAB!

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous cards! I love the images and fab colour combos.

It's certainly very wintery here in Norfolk. Hope you are keeping warm in this cold weather.

Lisa x

Karen said...

Great cards Marianne, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

pinky said...

Two gorgeous cards Marianne. I especially like the purple papers in the first one.
pinky

Tine said...

Lovely cards again, Marianne, and I agree with the others in that the purple one is my fav. I love that colour and the image is great! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Vicky said...

Two gorgeous cards Marianne!,love the papers you have used and the images are sooooo cute :o)
hugs Vicky xx

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours. Thank you sooo much for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous cards thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers

WeirdCat said...

Fab cards, love the way you have coloured the snowman, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

MagsB said...

Two fab cards! The raffia lace is gorgeous! Both those little ladies are so cute!

luv, Mags x

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne,
I've finally got here...I can see I've missed some stunners..These two are beautiful,sweet images and the papers and embellishments are fab...I'm saying towards the second one....Stay safe as I know you have plenty of snow....
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Marianne, love them both.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

Two great cards - loving the colours on the first one! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Jill said...

Ooh Marianne, what gorgeous stamps, love the colours! Jill x

Lou said...

Hi!both of your card are gorgeous Marianne,Miss Evie looks so lovely in the purples and the sparkle is pretty too.
Great MS punch,may add that to my xmas list.
Thank you for joining our challenge at Squiggle Stamps,hugs Lou.xx

Trisha said...

Wonderful card! Love this image to bits and the purple hues -lovely! Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Club! xox Trisha

Lynsey said...

More beautiful Christmas cards Marianne you have been busy!
Hugs Lynsey x

Pattie said...

Super cute card - great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes!

Karina said...

A wonderful card! Love this color combination, and the image is so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
Hugs, Karina