Friday 24 December 2010

Thank You

Happy Christmas Eve everyone. Our last challenge for 2010 at Winter Wonderland is Thank You and the DT would like to thank all those of you who have joined in our challenges this year. We have had such fun bringing you weekly challenges and helping you to get more organised for Christmas. Our last challenge which will run for two weeks is therefore Thank You. I have used one of the lovely squares from LOTV and some gorgeous Prima papers and flowers with die cut swirls.

Although there won't be a challenge at WW next Friday please check out the challenge blog as there will be an exciting post at 9am on 31 December.

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year . Hope Santa brings you some crafting goodies.

7 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Marianne such a delicate image and so pretty too, have a great Christmas and a fabulous New Year
Hugs Kate xx

Jill said...

Wonderful card Marianne, what a gorgeous image! Hope you have a really lovely Christmas and New Year! Jill x

dolcreations said...

You do these images so well! I just love your card today! As always you do such beautiful and creative cards! I can hardly wait to see what you create in the new year! I am looking forward to the exciting post on the 31st! I hope I get some time to make a thank=you card as it will be something I need this time of year for sure! Have a great Christmas Marianne and a wonderful new year. I have truly enjoyed blogging with you !

pinky said...

Its beautiful Marianne,. Hope you have had a lovely Christmas. Hugs
Pinky

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. marianne.. this is just simply sweet and magical
hugs
claudia

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Marianne. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Michele x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Beautiful card! Such a pretty image and I love the gorgeous papers and flowers.

Lisa x