Monday 11 July 2011

Believe in fairies

Good morning everyone. I'm having a very busy day today. Have done some housework, washing and ironing and just taking a quick break before heading out to do some gardening. Also sorting out my stuff for Wednesday as I am going to a vintage garden party where I will be selling my cards all day and helping out with book stall etc. Hope the sun shines as it is here at the moment. Hope to get in some crafting and blogging later.

This is my DT card using one of the lovely Linnie's images for Whoopsi Daisy. The papers are Papercellar Victorian Burgundy and Papermania. The sentiment has been distressed with Frayed Burlap DI, flowers are Prima with some material flowers and gems.

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
By the Cute and Girly Things with wings
Cupcake Choose your favourite challenge (32, fairies)
Magical Monday Texture
Flutterby Wednesday Open
Truly Scrumptious Things with wings
Crafty Pad Lots of texture

I would like to thank Arline for the following award.


Thanks so much. I would like to give this to all my lovely followers.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card love the fairy image

Unknown said...

Fab card Marianne,
Love the colours you've used and that image is lovely. I hope your vintage garden party goes well and you sell loads.
hugs
Dawn xx

Mau xx said...

Fab card, oh! to have long legs like that...at least my girls wouldn't be able to call me "Little mum" with legs like those...lol Superb Image and papers xx

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous card love the image she is so adorable :) Sandra H

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marianne what a gorgoeus image, I love the colour choice and your papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

Brodders said...

Great fairy Marianne. Thanks for joining us at cupcake this week and good luck x
Jane

Hazel said...

love all your different textures and you're super fast entry at Magical Mondays,
h XX

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - really pretty
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G
Lisa x

Linnie said...

Marianne this is totaly gorguss
luv
linniexxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne this is such a pretty girly card!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the image is stunning and fab pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

Fab image, beautiful card, love your textures! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Super beautiful. The highlights in your fairies hair is so beautiful. Great job.
Hugs Bonnie

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is just gorgeous! I love your DP and the color combo is one of my favs! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad, Texture Challenge this week. :)

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week x

Arline said...

Lovely card and you deserve the award! I love coming and looking at your blog, so inspiring, thank you for sharing!xx

Hannapanna said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna