Wednesday 5 October 2011

What attitude?

I'm very pleased to say that all my DT cards for the next Crafter's Companion launch were posted yesterday so I can now concentrate on other cards. This is one of my new Simply Sassy girls from Sugar Nellie. She has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Papers are HOTP Vacation. I added some ricrac. pins, Marianne die cut flowers and pearls. The middle of the flower is actual a poinsettia die but I thought it worked well as a centre.
Challenges:
The Sugar Bowl Second entry using this fab sketch
Crafty Sentiments Pearls, flowers and pins
Papertake Anything Goes
I shall also be entering this into the new Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge.

17 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marianne. Absolutely fabulous card. Great image and I just love the colour combination. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Squirrel x said...

Great card hun and super colours Sxx

Catherine said...

Beautiful colours Marianne. Lovely.

Catherine x

Unknown said...

I cant wait to ink this one up she is fantastic. A lovely card Marianne.
Chris x

Pam Leng said...

Great card Marianne just love this image.

Pam xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what gorgeous colours .. so pretty. LOve the flowers too
Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

ohhhhh gorgeous and yes attitude is right but such a fab image
Hugs Kate xx

Claire said...

Fab card hun, love the image and those colours are so gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Berry said...

She is still so fab, these are such great images to colour! Hugs Rebekah xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I am loving this lovely image, so many new ones out and I want them all lol.

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card an l just love the image:) Sandra H

Kazabing said...

Hiya Hunni,
Fabby card, I love the colours and gorgeous image.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

Angie said...

Fab card love the image and the fab colour theme.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x

coops said...

fantastic card marianne,i love this image and your colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is such a great card! Love the colours and the image is fab!
Hugs Lynsey x

Caz said...

Lovely card...Thank you for joining uas at Crafty Sentiments and good luck..

Caz xx Craty Sentiments GDT