Saturday 10 December 2011

The most wonderful time of the year

It's Squiggle Saturday and this time the challenge at Squiggle Stampsis Let's Celebrate, a nice easy challenge. For my DT card I am celebrating Christmas and used Skating Girl coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and teamed with Wild Rose Milton & Co Christmas. I added some poinsettias made with Marianne dies and Core'dinations which I lightly sanded and finished off with pearls.

There's currently 20% off all digis at Squiggle Stamps

I've scheduled this post as I am off to visit Lynsey today. Lisa is also coming so a visit to a craft shop after a nice lunch out will be in order I think.

Thanks

13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and enjoy your day out
Hugs Kate xx

mags said...

Lovely card Marianne. Enjoy your day and weekend.
Mags
x

pinky said...

Beautiful card Marianne, love the splash of colours. Have a lovely day.

Stamps and Paper said...

LOvely card Marianne...enjoy your day...

Anne

Sue said...

Lovely card Marianne,great colours cute image.Enjoy your day.
Sue x

craftymum said...

super card Marriane
hugs Sarah x

Wishcraft said...

So gorgeous Marianne! Such a cute image and I love how you've coloured it :o) Lisa x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Pretty colours and sweet image.

I had a lovely day ... it was nice for us all to meet up together.

Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, This is lovely the colours are gorgeous and plenty of it, fabulous image and lovely poinsettia truly an amazing card:) Sandra H

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeopus card Marianne, love the sweet image and fab colouring. Hope you had a lovely day hun.

Donna x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, what a great card! Lovely colours! Thanks for coming over today, I had a lovely time. I think Graham made a new friend!
Hugs Lynsey x

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous cute card Marianne.
And thank you for the stunning Christmas card.
luv
Debbyxxx

coops said...

stunning card marianne.i love the image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx