Sunday 19 February 2012

Up the City

I made this card for a friend's Birthday and as he supports Norwich City it had to be yellow and green. I've used Maurice, a digi from Pollycraft and coloured him with Promarkers. I've added glossy accents to his glasses. Papers are We R Memory Keeps Travel Light and Wild Rose For Men. The faithful MS zigzag punch has been out again along with some baker's twine.I've added some doodling and a football which I found in my stash and I think is from a Crafty Bitz set.
Challenges:
Bunny Zoe Celebrations
Cupcake Entwined
Digital Tuesday Use your stash
Penny's Anything Goes
Dream Valley Just for men

Short post from me today as I have been out all day and have a pile of paperwork to do. Good job I like doing it. Last episode of Call the Midwife tonight and the first Upstairs Downstairs so two lovely hours of TV to look forward to.

Have you entered my candy yet? Just click on my candy page and enter via the link.

23 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

A great card Marianne I am sure your friend will love it

Anne

Claire said...

Love this card hun - fab image, perfect male card and I love your doodling. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Marianne,I forgot about this image,will have to root it out.I love Call the Midwife.
Sue x

Sandra H said...

Your friend will love this Marianne its gorgeous:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Fabulous Marianne...and love the glossy glasses too :O)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

mags said...

Great card Marianne. Love the image and the great layout. Perfect mens card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
Mags
x

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is so cute, I love the image and your colours are fabulous, big hugs love Pops x

julie_woolston said...

Brilliant card Marianne, I am sure your friend will love it.

Hugs Julie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fun.. love his glasses
Lisa x

Unknown said...

What a brilliant card! Love the bright colors and great details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs anad sunshien!/Sari

Arline said...

Great card! He is a fab image xx

coops said...

brilliant male card marianne.i love the fun image and great colours :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Fab Marianne love those canary colours! HUgs Rebekah xx

Khristen said...

Love it! The spatters on the mat are a nice effect, and love your coloring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Dream Valley Challenges :)

xx
Khristen

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Marianne, brilliant for a chap.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

What a fantastic fun card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Morning Marianne, great male football card love it!

Big hugs Jo xxx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love it, great footy card though totally the wrong colours for me of course! lol Zo xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marianne love that colour combo, love how youve done his glasses to, the papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sarah B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah B said...

great fun card ! do you have any tips on how to take clear photos for up-loading ? thansk Sx

Unknown said...

What a fab male card. Love it & thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week

Carrie's Corner said...

Great card! Love your image! The doodling and glossy accents on the glasses are great touches! Thanks for joining us on Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie