Friday 9 March 2012

Today's the day

Ooh, today's the day for the launch of the Paintbox Poppets so I thought I would share one last card with you. I have used one of the stamping companions from the CD which includes the buttons and the sentiment on the sheet. I stamped the image and coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and added some faux stitching. I would like to enter this into the  green or good luck at Paper Sundaes. I'll be back shortly with another card and the winner of the CD. Candy entries now closed.

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love the Green and Purple. So striking!
And coloured to perfection

patricia wood said...

Awww! I love this one! xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card I love the colours you have used and beautifully coloured too. Chris xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marianne, lovely colours.


Hugs Julie x

Seafield Jo said...

Ooh it's lovely Marianne. I love the stitching and the buttons look fab.

Jo x

Karen said...

Such a wonderful colour mix - gorgeous.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Mirianne, and l watched the launch it was amazing:)

coops said...

beautiful card marianne.the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx