Monday 17 September 2012

Sneak peek 1


I am busy working on some samples for Stamposaurus for display at shows and on their website. They have a lovely new range of stamps coming out and this is my first sneak peek for you. The images are great for those people who don't want cute girls and boys on their cards, something I get asked for at craft fairs. Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers with a touch of Sakura goldstar pen. I have used Di bundled sage around the image. I have used MS bird on a wire and cherish  boder punches, Memory Box bird die and ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.

I would like to enter this into the punch it challenge at Di's Digis and the use more than one 1 diecut or punch at Paper Shelter.

17 comments:

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, very refreshing, and I love the colours. I very rarely use those 'cute' images you mentioned myself, in fact I have very few of them :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card, love that stamp too.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. I love the image and the colours. Great detailing too, especially love the bird border punch.

hugs Sue

Linda said...

What a cute card
hugs Linda

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I love teh little birdhouses and fab colours.
Thanks for joining Di's Digi Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

this is fabulous Marianne - really gorgeous! Love the colours xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne and love the little bid watching was going on...brilliant

Anne

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Marianne x

Kath said...

A lovely card - the image is perfect!
Kath x

mags said...

Lovely card Marianne. Love the image and the various punches and dies you have used.
Mags
x

Berry said...

Just fabulous Marianne! hugs rebekah xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and colours, and I love that ribbon! Hugs, Lisa x

Sonia said...

Very beautiful card Marianne:) The image is so Funny:)
Hugs,
Sonia

downrightcrafty said...

love your little robin edge punch and such a sweet image
hugs Kate xx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Marianne :)
Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & TPS & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Shelly said...

Great card with super colours! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge! Shelly x