Monday 26 November 2012

Best Friends


Yesterday's craft fair went really well and we had a lovely day meeting up with several crafters we know there. 

It's another ordered 8" card today. I am so lucky that most of the orders I have are unspecified in terms of image, colours etc so I ca use what I like. I've used another of the large LOTV mini masterpieces but this time I used a Nestie with it. I've used some more older Papermania papers, DI Forest Moss, vintage ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, MB holly die from My Crafty Heart, pearls from The Hobby House and banner and sentiment from Craftwork Cards, which I raised with foam pads.
Challenges
Lili's Little fairies Anything Goes 
Craft Punked Best Friends 
Aud Sentiments Bingo (3D item, bling and Happy)

21 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Mariannne the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. The layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Jackie said...

What a delightful selection of cards since I last popped in :o)
Jackie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Marianne, love your sweet image

Anne

s4rah said...

Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Sue said...

I do love that cute image and you have coloured is so beautifully.
The papers and ribbon are gorgeous too

hugs Sue

julie_woolston said...

Love the cute image Marianne.

Hugs Julie x

rachel said...

this is just such a lovely image Marianne - gorgeous card too! Hugs Rachel xx

Sonia said...

Adorable card my dearest Marianne^_^ Image is fabulous and so sweet^_^
Happy week,
Sonia

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marianne.
Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I love the image and fabulous ribbon and holly die.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the image and colouring, so cute, and fabulous ribbon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

mags said...

A lovely card Marianne. So many lovely layers and gorgeous ribbon.
Mags
x

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i love the adorable image and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie this ribbon is lush & I lurve the image, so cute!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Marianne.
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Your card is so lovely x

МамаФиалка said...

Gorgeous card

Claire said...

This is a little cutie. Hugs, Claire x

Pat said...

Hi Marianne! What a sweet card! I just love these LOTV images...they are simply adorable! And your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at Lili's Little Fairies. Hugs. Pat Frank

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image! So sweet!

Thanks for joining in at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx