Tuesday 20 November 2012

Friends in the snow


As promised I am back with my second post and it's another Christmas card but I made an easel card for a change. I do love these. I've used another of my new LOTV stamps coloured with Promarkers with lots of glitter for the fur on the hat and the snow. I've distressed all the edges and used DI Work Lipstick. I sanded some Core'dinations and used it with a MS snowflake border which I don't use very much. I don;t know why beacuse it is lovely so I shall make an effort to use it more.  I used a TH on the edge file tab which I bought on eBay. I mainly wanted it for scrapbooking and as I haven't had any time for that lately this is its first outing. Sanded Core'dinations again with a LOTV stamped sentiment. The star butons are from America and I used baker's twine. Can't have naked buttons, unless they are very tiny.
Challenges
Send a smile 4 Kids Anything goes 4 kids 
Crafty Catz Sparkle 
Cute Card Thursday Starry starry night 
Paper Shelter Easel card Christmas 
Fab n Funky Let's see those bears 
Ready Teddy Go Don't be square

It's damp and dreary here today but an afternoon in the craftroom is planned before heading off out for a meal and the theatre to see Matthew Bourne's Sleeping Beauty. It's funny how everything we wanted to see was on in November. This is our 5th show this month then nothing until after Christmas.

19 comments:

Sonia said...

Oh too sweet this gorgeous card my creative friend^_^
Lovely buttons^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Whisper said...

Ooo stunning hun, am loving the colour, design, tab with sentiment and buttons.

Oooo Mathew Bourne, Sleeping Beauty, enjoy, i was dragged along to his version of Nutcracker at The Lowry about 8 years ago and absolutely loved it, Luv Sam x

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Marianne love the image and the layout, shape and design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great little card Marianne, I've also just coloured this little stamp..its so cute..

Anne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. I love that image and papers- no surprise there I'm sure. Those buttons look fabulous and I like the way you have added the sentiment

I hope you have a good evening

Hugs Sue

downrightcrafty said...

love this one great design and such a cute image
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous easel card. I love the cute image and the papers are fab too.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Marianne. Love the little star buttons.

Vicky said...

So adorable Marianne...and have a lovely evening tonight hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Bente said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs, Bente

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card using this very sweet image...love the design.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs,x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. Fab design and papers, and this is another stamp that sort of found it's way into my craft room... no idea how ;o) Hugs, Lisa x

rachel said...

gorgeous card Marianne - love the colours - the red is just so vibrant - stunning xx

Sandra H said...

Marianne so pretty is your card x

PaperDaisies said...

Just love the layout of this card. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your card Marianne.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i love your star buttons and adorable image :D

xx coops xx

My name is Wynneth said...

How sweet ! Those star buttons are just gorgeous and I love your red and white combo. Thanks for playing along with us this week on Cute Card Thursday.
hugs
wynneth
x

Debs M said...

Great easel card, those stars are great and love the tag! Fabby image too, perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Don’t be Square’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt