Sunday 18 November 2012

Traditional colours for this bag


What a great weekend. Friday we went to the theatre to see Marti Pellow in Blood Brothers, Saturday I was selling at a craft fair, which went quite well, and today we are off out with friends this afternoon for a meal and then off to see The Searchers in concert. (They are a 60s band for those youngsters amongst you.)

 I've made another of my bags for the craft fairs. I've used some free Holly Hobbie papers along with a Little Claire diecut. I've edged the paper with DI Forest Moss and the diecut iwth Worn Lipstick. The card candi and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards, tree and present from Anitas which I found in my stash, Woodware punched holly leaves and a bulldog clip to finish. I wanted to make a more traditional style with a modern twist.
Challenges
Ladybug Crafts Ink Use office stationery 
ABC Christmas W for Wrapping
Allsorts It's a gift

21 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous bag and cards since my last visit Marianne :o)
Jackie xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great bag Marianne... Glad the craft fair went well. Have a good evening

hugs Kelly

Caroline said...

Gorgeous bag Marianne you have decorated it beautifully. Caroline xxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful hun love the traditional colours
Hugs Kate x

brenda said...

A beautifully decorated gift bag Marianne with a lovely traditional feel to it.

Thanks so much to sharing with us and Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Christmas bag and love the traditional colours...yes I remember the Searchers saw them in Barnstaple in around 1976...enjoy the show I am sure it will be great

Anne

Sue said...

This is wonderful. I love the colours and fab detailing.
I hope you enjoy the concert this evening

hugs Sue

Vicky said...

Oooht his is gorgeous sweetie soooo loving the traditional colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sandra H said...

Marianne Wow what a fabulous bag the colours are gorgeous really traditional totally stunning x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Marianne...and I hope you have a lovely evening too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

Oh the life you lead Marianne, sounds lovely. Was out last night myself, charity pub quiz but it was good crack. I love your decorated bag, makes a gift look much more impressive!

Kerry said...

What a busy weekend you had Marianne! I went bowling last night for the first time in years...great fun, especially as I won lol. Fab gift bag. Love the traditional colors and pp and the bull clip holding the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining in our Stationery Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous gift bag Marianne, love the colours and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

rachel said...

great bag Marianne - beautiful colours and great Christmas feel! Hugs rachel xx

coops said...

so stunning marianne.i love your traditional colours and really fab image :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Marianne, this is a wonderful gift bag, love the image and scrummy details.

Donna x

Sonia said...

What a Sweetness dearest Marianne:) Adorable image and fabulous paper:) This gift bag is so Joyful:)
Hugs,
Sonia

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this bag Marianne, its fabulous.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous bag Marianne so colourful.

Hugs Julie x

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous bag.. love the traditional colours
Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
Lisa x

Jo Channon said...

What a fabulous design and such gorgeous colours. Great idea! You sure did have a lovely weekend. Thankyou for sharing with us at Allsorts this week. Jo x