Tuesday 16 April 2013

Spring flowers and Ally Pally pics


Well I had a brilliant weekend. Had such a great time at Ally Pally and bought lots of lovely new stash, (see below for photos). It was so good to meet up with blogging friends too. Sunday we went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour which was also brilliant. I thoroughly recommend it, so interesting. Really want to see all the films again now. Good job I have them all.

I bought one of the gorgeous new sketch pads from LOTV last week, such great value, 30 images to colour for £6. I bought the vintage boys one at the show too. I love Spring flowers and when I have some daffodils I usually put them in a blue jug so that's what I went with for this card. I was inspired by the colours of daffodils, hyacinths, polyanthus and tulips.
Image - LOTV
Medium - Copics
Papers - Paermaina Persimmon
Sentiment - LOTV
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Leaves - MS punches
Butterfly - Cheery Lynn (sprayed with gold spray and sparkle)
Other - doily

Challenges
Divas by Design Flowers 
Simon Says April showers or Spring flowers 
Paper Shelter Spring delights 
Cute Card Thursday Butterfly kisses 
Totally Gorjuss Spring shades 
Joanna Sheen Spring into Spring
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Spring is in the air

So here is what I bought on Saturday.

Stocking up on basics. I got all that kraft card on the right for £6.


Fab toppers, LOTV sentiment and some masks. Never used them before so looking forward to trying them.


Lovely new dies. Can't wait to play.


Lovely new goodies.

I had no time to play yesterday but it is all put away. I need to find time to catch up on blogging now.

Thanks for visiting whilst I have been away xx

22 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marianne, gorgeous papers and image.

Lots of lovely goodies from Ally Pally.

Hugs Julie xx

misteejay said...

Pretty card Marianne - I love Spring flowers.

Gosh you did have a lovely time...all those super goodies...have fun.

Toni xx

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card Marianne and your stash looks scrummy. Can't wait to see what you create with it - what a bargain for the Kraft card stock :o)
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. Love the new images.
Looks like you had a fab time at Ally Pally. Would love to see the Harry Potter Studio too.
Lorraine x

Sonia said...

Fantastic card,colorful and joyful^_^
Big hug my friend^_^
Sonia

rachel said...

great card marianne and your crafty stash looks amazing - love it xx

Christine Dol said...

I love your card Marianne. Here we do not have spring like weather so this was a welcome site! Very pretty...love the flowers too!

Your stash looks amazing...that will really get your mojo going that is for sure! Glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful.
Looks like you will be having lots of fun with all your new goodies!
Sue xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card and a lots of lovely new toys to play with. I will look out for you on DC :o)
Jackie xx

Claire said...

A really pretty card and lots of lovely new stash too! Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Gorgeous card, image and layout.

Looks like you had a good time at Ally Pally and i look forward to seeing what you make, with all your new goodies, Luv Sam x

cuilliesocks said...

What fab stuff, you'll have loads of fun playing with it.

Your card is gorgeous, what vibrant colours and the image is just lovely, Kate x

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Sheryl said...

This is such a pretty card. I really like your design and image. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER this week. Please join us again next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Linda said...

What a lovely card
hugs Linda

Sandra H said...

Oh look at all of those lovely crafty goodies l can't wait to see what you create with them l love your card and gorgeous flowers image so beautifully coloured too and a great layout x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh fab new goodies and a very lovely card too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Livert said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

Liv

coops said...

so stunning marianne.gorgeous image and i love your rich colours.
enjoy all your new goodies :D

xx coops xx

brenda said...

What a gorgeous Springtime card Marianne, thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

Like the look of all that new stash.

B x

Lynsey said...

Looks like you got some lovely new stash! Look forward to seeing what you do with the masks, I think I have somewhere that I've still not got round to using!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lorraine said...

Just popping back to say Thanks for joining this fortnights Joanna Sheen challenge.
Lorraine x