Monday 6 March 2017

Exciting news


My first piece of news is that I am delighted to be sharing my first card as a guest designer for My Mum’s Craft Shop.  I really love the Pebbles Tealightful papers and chipboard diecuts which are new in the shop so I used them for my first GDT card. The square doily is from Ebay and goes perfectly with the teatime theme. I added some baker's twine, flowers and a teapot charm.

My second piece of exciting news is that I had a lovely email from an editor of a leading papercrafting magazine inviting me to join their Design Team. I love making cards for magazines so I was thrilled to receive this news. Watch this space for my first commission for them in June.

Have you entered my candy?

18 comments:

meg said...

Congrats on both achievements, another great card today

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! BIG CONGRATS for your new DT on that magazine! You well deserve it!
Lovely card for your GD, it looks so happy :)

Kath said...

A lovely card and congratulations on your exciting news.
Kath x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Two happy bits of news Marianne!! Gorgeous card, love the teatime theme, the square doily is fab!! So pretty. Excited to see all your gorgeous makes for these new ventures. Congratulations hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

ellyscard creatief said...

Congratulations Marianne. Your cards are always beatiful.

cuilliesocks said...

Well done you, that is teriffic new and so well deserved Marianne, your cards are always a joy to look at.
Now this one is gorgeous, love that square doily and the images is lovely, another lovely little charm to embellish too, fab, Kate x

Barb said...

This is so pretty Marianne and all the elements work so well together. Congratulations on your Guest designer spot and wonderful news that you've been invited to be a team Design Member for the magazine. I shall be watching out!. Barbxx

aussie aNNie said...

Great achievement and love your card.x[aNNie]

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations Marianne, lots of work goes into those magazine commissions so well deserved.
Lorraine

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
congrats!
hugs

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations you will do the magazine proud and your card is gorgeous too! x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and congratulations on both of your exciting news.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Marianne..fabulous card too with the square doily and cute teapot charm.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Valerija said...

Stunning card!
Valerija xx

misteejay said...

Congrats on both bits of news.
Pretty card - love that square doily.
Toni xx

cotnob said...

Congratulations Marianne, a pretty card.
Pauline
x

Christine Dol said...

That is such great news Marianne...you are so passionate about card making...you are perfect for the job!!

Juls said...

I agree tea is always a good idea :-) love it!!