Thursday 2 March 2017

Lucky mouse


Have you seen all the lovely new images released on Tuesday by LOTV? This is lucky mouse and I felt lucky to be asked to use him. We also have a new Facebook challenge and this time our challenge is flowers. So many of the new images which are released as rubber, digi and printed images feature flowers.
Image - LOTV Lucky Mouse
Sentiment - LOTV Spring
Medium - Copics
Papers - First Edition New Bloom
Dies - Cheery Lynn faerie mushroom border, MFT wonky stitched rectangle, MFT jumbo ricrac, MFT basic border (the cross stitch), Impression Obsession leaves
Flowers - Wild Orchid

I coloured the kraft mushrooms with a small brown ink pad and Copics and a white gel pen,  I used my favourite pearl pen around the image.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl any image 
Dies R Us something new (image, sentiment, basic border and leaves dies) 
The Paper Shelter animal magic 
Creative inspirations petals and pearls

Have you entered my candy?

25 comments:

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

meg said...

Sweet image, the diecuts are great with it

Valerija said...

A very sweet card. Love the image.
Valerija xx

aussie aNNie said...

Such a cute card, the mushroom die sure looks effective.x[aNNie]

Rachel's Cards said...

Fab card . Love the new stamps. Cant wait for mine to arrive.

Also hope you dont mind but I've just started using my blog properly again and would be grateful for anyone who follows me back as im still learning how to use it.
thanks

Rachel xx

Rachel's Cards said...

Gorgeous card , cant wait for my new stamps ot arrive.

Also i've set up a blog and started to try and use it again. I would appreciate anyone who will follow me back

rachel xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the cute lucky mouse too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute card, love the image, the colours and that mushroom border!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so adorable Marianne! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something New’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Rene said...

So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

misteejay said...

Super card Marianne.
Toni xx

Sandra H said...

Soooo cute! x

Mrs A. said...

That is such a cute image and I'm loving all the embellishemnts you have used especially the ric rac die. Hugs Mrs A.

Chrissy said...

I love little mice images Marianne and this one is adorable..FABulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Glennis F said...

Lovely card, and what a cute mushroom die!

Barb said...

A really pretty card Marianne. The image is so cute and I love the colours. Barbxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card and the mage is so cute! I love the mushroom border! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Fikreta said...

this is super sweet card!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, love the new stamp and pretty papers
Lorraine x

rachel said...

this is lovely Mariane - I adore that mushroom border - its fabulous xx

Juls said...

Cute!! Xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, very pretty papers and I love the mushroom die. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Anne said...

Aren't the new images super cute? I love how you've used the mushroom die with this one - great idea!

Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

oh I love those toadstools and what a gorgeous image, beautiful card Marianne, wonderful colours and papers, Kate x

Julie P said...

So very sweet. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Julie P
The Paper Shelter DT