Sunday 5 March 2017

Over the rainbow


I had some lovely comments left on my button balloon card last Sunday so today I am showing the second of the button cards I made for Making Cards magazine. I had to check the colour order before I started and after sorting through my buttons decided to use some plain and some spotted buttons. I do love spots and stripes whether on buttons, ribbon, paper, home furnishings or clothes. I also love checks particularly for home furnishings.

Anyway onto my card which is quite simple. I used DCWV gauze paper and a Memory Box cloud die and added some doodling and a LOTV sentiment.

We are meeting my Mum in Norwich today as she wants to get a newer iPhone. She has my previous iPhone 4 which won't transfer her photos from her phone to her iPad as the software is no longer updated to enable that and transferring them using the transfer app is a bit of a pain. The weather isn't supposed to be good unfortunately but we shall enjoy seeing her and having lunch in the City.


Have you entered my candy?

14 comments:

Glennis F said...

Great use of buttons Marianne

Juls said...

Cute!! Xx

Valerija said...

This is absoliutely gorgeous! Really great idea!
Valerija xx

Christine Harrop said...

Marianne I just love this! The colours are fabulous. I'll be singing this all day now. It is a little brighter than the enormous fabulous double rainbow I saw from my window yesterday. Christine xx

meg said...

Bright and cheery card, hope you see a rainbow if the weather isn't good.

Stamps and Paper said...

Clever idea using the button to make your rainbow lovely card Marianne

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another cute card for the magazine, and love the clouds!

aussie aNNie said...

How unique, never think of using my buttons.x[aNNie]

Christine Dol said...

This is so cool!!!!

cotnob said...

A lovely bright card Marianne, a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

I just love your creations using the buttons and what bright cheery ones these are, fabulous design, and everyone loves rainbows, Kate x

Fikreta said...

thats is so sweet card Marianne!

Carol S. said...

Love the button rainbow and pretty buttons. Brilliant card. Hugs, Carol s.xx

misteejay said...

I love things with rainbows - what a fun way to use buttons.
Toni xx