Friday 24 November 2017

Launch Day


Launch day at Lili of the Valley of the alpha-bears, num-bears and 16 other bear stamps. This one is Dragonfly and if you love James you will love this one I'm sure. I coloured him golden for a chnge from my usual bear colours. The paper is Basic Grey nook and pantry. I diecut the image usign a MFT die but also used some of my older dies for a change, Doohickey fence, Memory Box dragonfly and Crafts too butterflies. 

Challenges
The Cutie Pie bear hugs 
The Ribbon Girl any image

It's the second of my craft fairs this afternoon at the local school. I have been told it is well supported so hope they are right as it is the first time I have done this one. Still only 2.5 hours and 1 mile down the road. Yesterday’s fair was brilliant, my best sales so far this year.

20 comments:

brenda said...

He's one very sweet bear Marianne.

B x

meg said...

fantastic colouring, love the golden hues.

Isobel said...

Love love love bears . I’m always buying them . Beautiful card x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Marianne love the cute image enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

Cuteness here for sure, love the bear. [aNNie]🎄

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and gorgeous papers and layout Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and so loving your golden bear.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous Marianne. Love the texture you have given him. He is one of the stamps I've purchased along with the alpha and number bears.
Deborah A

cuilliesocks said...

Aww too sweet Marianne, lovely image and design, beautifully embellished too. Hope your craft fair went well, Kate x

Chrissy said...

He is a very sweet little Bear Marianne and I love his golden colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet bear and pretty paper too... lovely card Marianne :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable bear, fabulous colouring and love the paper!

Lorraine said...

I love this bear Marianne. Gorgeous papers and layout
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such an adorable bear.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

its adorable card!

Carol S. said...

I love James and this is obviously his son!!!! A 'must have' stamp! Great colouring and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! Such a cute bear.
Wendy xx

misteejay said...

Such a sweet card Marianne.
Toni xx

Julie said...

Great card, love the cute bear. Thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

Shona Hamill said...

This is so cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Hugs, Shona xx